Mid-Century Modern Furniture, Oriental Rugs, Beautiful Furniture & Accessories
***LINE NUMBERS AVAILABLE***
Phone shopping available after 10:30am on Thursday 302-562-5385
- Knoll Pollock executive arm chairs
- Mid-Century Modern executive desk & matching credenza
- Herman Miller desk chair
- Grange cherry china bookcase/cabinet
- Grange cherry table with 8 chairs, with leaves & pads
- Ekornes lounge chairs w/ottomans
- Mid-century modern 5 pc. cabinet suite, black glass doors
- Five piece king bedroom suite
- Pair matching sofas - neutral upholstery
- Round glass top table & 4 chairs
- Oriental rugs & runners
- Outdoor wicker furniture
- Waterford crystal
- Antique silver clad cherub decanters
- Villeroy & Boch "Ivoire" china set
- Lladro & Nao figurines
- Taxidermy animal heads
- Canes/walking sticks collection
- Large Brother printer/copier
- Jazzy 600es Power chair
- Weber gas grill
- Hunting accessories
- Bows & arrows
- Tools - Tools - Tools
- Large dollhouse w/furniture
- Harley Davidson collectibles
- Ships clock
- Mens cowboy boots (sz 12)
- Books - LP Records
- So much more…still unearthing! Please, cash or check only, or credit card with fees (2.75%)
- Follow the pink signs & please obey signage.
- As always, please respect the home owner’s and neighbors’ properties and park thoughtfully. Thanks!
- Greenville, DE
- (off Kennett Pike)
June 10 - 12
- West Grove, PA
June 24 - 26
- Wawaset Park
- Wilmington, DE
September 29 - October 2
How it WorksWe take care of everything
Since 1977, we have provided complete estate sale services and professionaly conducted in-home Tag Sales in Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Whether you are a private individual, executor, trust officer, real estate agent or attorney, Changeover Sales will be be happy to consult with you to best serve your needs in the disposition of one item or a houseful.
All our client needs to do is take what they want and leave the rest to us. We will sort saleable from non-saleable, arrange, price, tag, advertise and sell everything in 2 or 3 days leaving your home “broom clean” ready for the cleaning crew (we can arrange for that, too!).
Within a week, we will furnish you with a check for the proceeds and a report with an itemized accounting of everything that sold.
Our Tag Sales are professionally conducted with the utmost respect for your home & possessions. Attention to even the smallest detail, strong security measures and our friendly professional staff guarantees excellent results.
Our over 4 decades of experience with antiques, fine art, jewelry and household items and our constant exposure to the ever-changing market ensures that your possessions will be properly priced to produce maximum revenue for our client.
We also offer a full & partial estate purchases. If a Tag Sale isn't possible, we can offer a buyout of complete or partial contents of a home. After a purchase price has been agreed to, we will arrange for the packing & removal of all items and pay you immediately.
“Thank you so much for organizing and running the Tag Sale at my Aunt’s house. I was not very comfortable doing a sale...but you two put me immediately at ease. Thank you for treating her things with such respect.”
“...Kay Reilly and the team at Changeover Sales made a very difficult time much easier and as painless as possible.... What could have been a very time consuming process...was handled professionally and with the utmost consideration and courtesy by the team at Changeover Sales. Their experience and expertise was greatly appreciated and an invaluable service.”
Founded by Kay Reilly in 1977, we continue to be family owned and operated with a combined 70+ years of tag sales and appraisal experience. Word of mouth and customer referrals are the backbone of our thriving business and sterling reputation.
We are very proud of our friendly, knowledgeable, professional staff, many who have been with us from the start! We also maintain a vast number of experts who contribute valuable information and opinions on art, antiques, jewelry, etc.