- 912Fairthorne Fairthorne Ave.
- Fairthorne (off Barley Mill Rd. - near Joe's house!)
- Greenville, DE
- Thursday March 23 10am - 6pm
- Friday March 24 10am - 4pm
- Saturday March 25 9am - 1pm
Over 100 pairs of “Ferragamo” shoes – some brand new!
Excellent modern furniture, accessories, sterling, fine & costume jewelry, golf clubs
All in EXCELLENT CONDITION!
Women's Clothing & Accessories
- St. John jackets, blazers, tops, skirts, slacks - Sm & Med - 100+ items!
- Coats, dresses, jackets, tops, slacks, skirts - hundreds of items by:
- Misook, Armani, Christian Dior, Diane Fres, Sophy Carson, etc.
- Ferragamo Shoes & boots - mostly 7, some 6
- Some BRAND NEW! - Others VERY gently used
- Shoes: Flats, pumps, high heels, etc. by
- Chanel, Bally, Cole Haan, etc. shoes - also excellent condition!
- Ballroom dancing shoes: many pairs & styles, very gently used!
- Full length mink coat - Gorgeous!
- Cashmere coats, scarves
- Handbags & wallets
- Ferragamo, Gucci, St. John, Perlina, Bally, Koret, More!
- Beaded handbags & clutches
- Golf clothes, golf shoes, golf gloves (over 100!) - EXCELLENT, some brand new!
- Hats, lots of straw hats
- Modern Bernhardt china cabinet/buffet
- Acrylic bar cart - drop leaves - Modern
- Folding acrylic & chrome chairs
- Black lacquered pedestals, several
- White laminate jewelry or lingerie armoire
- Inlaid lacquered cabinets
- Twin bed
- Nesting tables
- Mid-century Modern wire & glass bistro table & chairs system, "Emu"
- Pair modern brass & glass snack tables
- Vintage modern metal desks, credenzas and tables, EXCELLENT CONDITION!
- Metal book stand
- Pair lattice folding screens
- Lacquered Japanese/Asian folding low tables
- Outdoor resin bar cart and tables by Grosfillex
Art & Rugs
- Modern Acrylic sculpture by Van Teal
Oil paintings by T. Oda
Modern mirrored NYC skyscraper scene
6ft. long Japanese watercolor, framed, unique!
LARGE Wrought sculpture by Bill Heise
1985 Tanglewood piano concert poster signed by John Stritch
Tall black & white dancerssculpture
- Acrylic pedestal, black & clear
- Asian ceramic umbrella stand
- Art glass & art pottery, some signed
- Inlaid lacquered jewelry boxes
- Mah Jong
- Modern acrylic wall clock, large
- Asian James Mont style censer ice buckets, Large & Small
- Floor lamps & table lamps
- Flatware by, Boda Nova, Bissel & Wilhite, LePrix
- Carved stone vase, large
- Pair Shoji lamps
- Modern acrylic ice block ice bucket
- Carved wood foo dogs
- Large jade dragon figurine
- Brass dragon bell, large
- Putting set in glass & wood case
- Himalayan salt lamp
Porcelain & Glassware
- Kosta Boda tumblers
- Peter Saenger ceramics
- Rosenthal Studio cups & saucers, sugar & creamers, salt & pepper
- Boda Nova crystal goblets
- Pukeberg crystal shell dish, new
- Glass & crystal by Waterford, IVV, Mikasa, Arcoroc, more!
- Wedgwood china set, black & white, modern, "Apollo"
- Large pair Asian ceramic vases
- Vintage sterling overlay black glass footed bowl
- Fine 10k, 14k, 18k earrings, rings, necklaces, etc.
- Signed sterling jewelry
- St. John earrings & pins
- Korean silver flatware
- Bang & Olufssen turntable, receiver, cd player, master control, cassette & speakers
- ReVox reel tape recorder, excellent!
- Sony DVD players, VCRs, cassette players
- Yamaha receiver, speakers, cd player
- Pioneer laser karaoke
- Golf clubs, drivers, putters, irons, etc. - over 100+
- Mens & Womens golf shoes and clothing
- Golf bags, many
- Golf accessories, new & used balls
- Commercial aluminum cookware
- Vintage Corning white coffee pots, teapot
- Vintage Corning white "Buffet Server" casseroles, several
- LeCreuset Moroccan Tagine, XL black pot w/lid
- Fissler (W Germany) Cookware, mostly new in boxes
- Vintage "Colorcast" enameled cast iron pots
- Laurie Gates canister set
- Kitchenaide Mixer
- French press coffee makers, several
- Teapots, kettles
- Villeroy & Boch dishes, serving ware
Men's Clothing & Accessories
- Dress shirts, Sportscoats
- Shoes, Bally, some brand new
- Golf shoes, some brand new
- LARGE concrete pagoda, fabulous!
- Singer sewing machine in beautiful cabinet!
- IBM "Wheelwriter"
- Small refrigerator
- Extension ladder
- Weber charcoal grill
- LawnBoy snow thrower
- LP record albums
- Vintage Vogue patterns
SO MUCH MORE…still unearthing!
MORE PHOTOS ADDED DAILY!
DON’T MISS THIS ONE!!
We accept CASH, CHECK (with ID) or
CREDIT CARD (add 2.75% fee)
Check back soon for more information!
How it WorksWe take care of everything
Since 1977, we have provided complete estate sale services and professionaly conducted in-home Tag Sales in Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Whether you are a private individual, executor, trust officer, real estate agent or attorney, Changeover Sales will be be happy to consult with you to best serve your needs in the disposition of one item or a houseful.
All our client needs to do is take what they want and leave the rest to us. We will sort saleable from non-saleable, arrange, price, tag, advertise and sell everything in 2 or 3 days leaving your home “broom clean” ready for the cleaning crew (we can arrange for that, too!).
Within a week, we will furnish you with a check for the proceeds and a report with an itemized accounting of everything that sold.
Our Tag Sales are professionally conducted with the utmost respect for your home & possessions. Attention to even the smallest detail, strong security measures and our friendly professional staff guarantees excellent results.
Our over 4 decades of experience with antiques, fine art, jewelry and household items and our constant exposure to the ever-changing market ensures that your possessions will be properly priced to produce maximum revenue for our client.
We also offer a full & partial estate purchases. If a Tag Sale isn't possible, we can offer a buyout of complete or partial contents of a home. After a purchase price has been agreed to, we will arrange for the packing & removal of all items and pay you immediately.
“Thank you so much for organizing and running the Tag Sale at my Aunt’s house. I was not very comfortable doing a sale...but you two put me immediately at ease. Thank you for treating her things with such respect.”
“...Kay Reilly and the team at Changeover Sales made a very difficult time much easier and as painless as possible.... What could have been a very time consuming process...was handled professionally and with the utmost consideration and courtesy by the team at Changeover Sales. Their experience and expertise was greatly appreciated and an invaluable service.”
Founded by Kay Reilly in 1977, we continue to be family owned and operated with a combined 70+ years of tag sales and appraisal experience. Word of mouth and customer referrals are the backbone of our thriving business and sterling reputation.
We are very proud of our friendly, knowledgeable, professional staff, many who have been with us from the start! We also maintain a vast number of experts who contribute valuable information and opinions on art, antiques, jewelry, etc.