BEAUTIFUL SHARPLEY HOUSE FULL!
Fine Furniture, Original Art, Accessories, Collectibles, China, Sterling silver, Fine Jewelry, Costume Jewelry, Women’s Clothing, Handbags,
So Much More!! All in EXCELLENT CONDITION!!
- Chippendale style velvet sofa
- Ethan Allen end tables
- Club chairs
- Wing chairs
- Antique side chairs
- Cherry Dining Room table, chairs, china cabinet, sideboard
- Henkel Harris mahogany dresser, highboy, nightstand, double bed
- Antique brass bed
- Antique dressers, dressing table, chests
- Round kitchen table & chairs
- Glass & brass console table
- Baldwin "Harmony" piano
- Vintage wrought iron glass top table w/6 chairs
- Florentine nesting tables
- Brass quilt rack
- Blanket chests
- Bookcases - many sizes!
- Antique chairs & rockers
- Jewelry armoires & jewelry boxes
- Antique spinning wheel
- Original oil paintings & watercolors - abstracts, landscapes, etc. by:
- Bayard Berndt, Cleveland Morris, Marian Letton, Toomey, Packer, K Connelly, Despfaud, Bill Ely, J. Ross, more!
- Framed prints: James McGlynn, Florentine Madonnas, more!
- China set - Royal Crown Derby - "Pinxton Rose" service for 8
- China set - Meito - service for 12 plus
- Assorted demitasse cups & saucers & teacups & saucers
- Richard Ginori, Paragon, Spode, etc.
- Spode "Christmas Tree" dishes - Dinner, salad & bread plates, cups & saucers, etc.
- Amberina "Moon & Stars"
- Flow blue plates & platter
- Antique children's dishes
- Crystal, stemware, glassware, etc.
- Women's clothing -
- 100% Cashmere sweaters
- Wool coats,Talbots, Pendelton, etc.
- Leather & Suede Coats
- Mostly sizes 10-12
- Leather gloves - vintage & new, many!
- Women's boots & shoes - MOSTLY Size 10
- Pashminas, scarves, wraps
- Belts, gloves, etc.
- HANDBAGS, CLUTCHES & WALLETS:
- John Romain
- Cole Haan
- 18K, 14K Bangles, clip earring, chains, pins, rings, pendants
- 14k Hamilton watches, ladies vintage
- 10K Rings, pins
- Pearl necklaces
- Sterling bracelets, pendants, rings, pins, etc.
- Navajo & Mexican sterling cuff bracelets, pins, rings, etc.
- Lots & Lots of Costume Jewelry!!
- Sterling flatware set
- Sterling candelabra
- Sterling cigarette case, bowls, etc.
- Antique Gilbert wall clock
- Antique Kroeber "Oregon" mirror sides walnut clock
- Child size vintage kitchen cabinet
- Hummel figurines
- Hummel Madonna
- Royal Doulton figurines
- Vintage Christmas items - ornaments, lights, etc.
- Hall Westinghouse covered dishes
- Fisher coffee mill, antique
- Vintage PYREX bowls: Dots, Butterprint, etc.
- Vintage cookie jars, McCoy, etc.
- Antique redware Turks Head cake mold
- Vintage teapots
- Antique trunk, footlockers
- Assorted mortars & pestles: marble, brass, wood, etc.
- Vintage Fiesta pitchers
- Fred Press votives in iron stands
- Vintage German Nativity set
- Handmade quilts & quilt tops, several
- Hand crocheted bedspread
- Vintage cameras, lenses, projectors, etc.
- Minolta, Pentax, Argus, Kodak, Polaroid, etc.
- Vintage luggage, leather, Hartmann, etc.
- Stella Guitar
- Yamaha Guitar w/case
- Karastan & Oriental rugs - many sizes
- Antique dolls
- Vintage games
- Electrolux vacuum
- Chest Freezer
- Croquet set
- BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS
- Ice cream makers
- Kitchenaid mixer
- Cuisinart food processor
- NEW InstaPot
- NEW Crock pots
- NEW Air Fryers
- NEW Nutra Bullet
- NEW Pressure cookers
- Many NEW items
- Pots, pans, bakeware, kitchenware, utensils, etc.
- So much more…still unearthing! Please, cash or check only, or credit card with fees (2.75%)
- Follow the pink signs & please obey signage.
- As always, please respect the home owner’s and neighbors’ properties and park thoughtfully. Thanks!
- January 20th - 22nd
How it WorksWe take care of everything
Since 1977, we have provided complete estate sale services and professionaly conducted in-home Tag Sales in Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Whether you are a private individual, executor, trust officer, real estate agent or attorney, Changeover Sales will be be happy to consult with you to best serve your needs in the disposition of one item or a houseful.
All our client needs to do is take what they want and leave the rest to us. We will sort saleable from non-saleable, arrange, price, tag, advertise and sell everything in 2 or 3 days leaving your home “broom clean” ready for the cleaning crew (we can arrange for that, too!).
Within a week, we will furnish you with a check for the proceeds and a report with an itemized accounting of everything that sold.
Our Tag Sales are professionally conducted with the utmost respect for your home & possessions. Attention to even the smallest detail, strong security measures and our friendly professional staff guarantees excellent results.
Our over 4 decades of experience with antiques, fine art, jewelry and household items and our constant exposure to the ever-changing market ensures that your possessions will be properly priced to produce maximum revenue for our client.
We also offer a full & partial estate purchases. If a Tag Sale isn't possible, we can offer a buyout of complete or partial contents of a home. After a purchase price has been agreed to, we will arrange for the packing & removal of all items and pay you immediately.
“Thank you so much for organizing and running the Tag Sale at my Aunt’s house. I was not very comfortable doing a sale...but you two put me immediately at ease. Thank you for treating her things with such respect.”
“...Kay Reilly and the team at Changeover Sales made a very difficult time much easier and as painless as possible.... What could have been a very time consuming process...was handled professionally and with the utmost consideration and courtesy by the team at Changeover Sales. Their experience and expertise was greatly appreciated and an invaluable service.”
Founded by Kay Reilly in 1977, we continue to be family owned and operated with a combined 70+ years of tag sales and appraisal experience. Word of mouth and customer referrals are the backbone of our thriving business and sterling reputation.
We are very proud of our friendly, knowledgeable, professional staff, many who have been with us from the start! We also maintain a vast number of experts who contribute valuable information and opinions on art, antiques, jewelry, etc.