GREAT BIG HOUSE FULL!
Beautiful Furniture, Oriental Rugs & Accessories, Fine Jewelry
All in EXCELLENT CONDITION!!
- Ethan Allen
- Leather sofa
- Leather club chair, matching
- Mission style coffee table & matching end tables
- Modern style arm chair, coordinating
- Upholstered chair & ottoman, coordinating
- Round pedestal table
- Media cabinet
- Leather sofa
- Upholstered wing chair, coordinating
- Wicker chair, coordinating
- Demilune table
- "Georgian Court" dining table w/6 chairs
- "Georgian Court" china cabinet
- "Georgian Court" sideboard
- Square coffee table, caned & glass top
- Console table, caned & glass top
- Chair & a half w/ottoman
- Antique hump back trunk
- Black wood bench, Ballard
- Media cabinet
- Mahogany fern stand
- Theodore Alexander one drawer stand
- Henry Link wicker
- 2 sofas
- 3 chairs
- End table
- Cast aluminum outdoor table & six chairs w/rectangular umbrella
- Large bakers rack
- Set of 4 chair back, swivel barstools
- Vintage child's roll top desk
- Wicker bench
- Glass top metal coffee table & end table
- Mahogany Bookcase units, 2
- Mahogany 2 part cabinet
- Wood file cabinets, 2
- Mirrored nightstands/end tables
- Leather sofa
- Sleep sofa
- Leather office chair
- Painted cabinet, unpainted chest, small tables, etc.
- Glass, metal & wood media center
- Oriental runners
- Gray & White, Pottery Barn, 9x12
- Oriental style, Pottery Barn, 9x12
- Karastan, Kirman, 6x9
- Oriental rug, 4x6
- Outdoor rugs
- Original art & many beautifully framed prints
- Floor & table lamps
- Fireplace screen & tools
- Asian "fish bowl" planter on stand
- Chippendale style mirror
- Several wall mirrors, LARGE & small
- Longaberger baskets
- Several aluminum & copper baskets, LARGE & small
- Shelly Rosebud trio
- Hanging lamp
- Antique inlaid wood box
- "Minka Air" wood blade ceiling fan, unused
- Brass umbrella stand
- Antique porcelain flower frog jar
- Extra large Staffordshire dog figurine
- Chelsea House painted urn
- Vintage poodle bookends, figurines
- Pottery & porcelain by McCoy, royal Doulton, Coalport
- Decoratives boxes, candle holders, decorative accessories, etc.
- Yard Machine snow thrower
- Stihl chain saw
- Ryobi bench grinder
- Husqvarna gas blower
- Troy Bilt gas blower
- Extension & step ladders
- Large galvanized stock tub
- Fire pit
- Dewalt jigsaw
- Canopies, tents
- Round-up backpack
- Troy Bilt gas edger
- LL Bean 70+ piece stoneware set
- Mikasa 24pc. Floral dish set
- Vintage Pfaltzgraff "Drip" dishes
- Pfaltzgraff "Farmers Market" 40+ piece dishes set
- Hartsone ceramic canister set, bowls, etc.
- Large set of Libbey glasses
- Microwave oven
- Cuisinart small appliances
- Vintage VillaWare appliances
- Chafing dishes
- 14k, 18k, platinum jewelry
- Diamond jewelry
- Costume jewelry
- Ugg boots, several
- Jack Rogers sandal
- Lilly Pulitzer clothing
- Dooney & Bourke purses
- Mens & women's clothing, shoes, belts, etc.
- Large dog crate
- Hoover Quest 1000 Robot vacuum
- Miele, Hoover & Oreck vacuums
- Vintage Barbie items
- Brio wood train set
- Winnie the Pooh figures, banks, etc.
- Flat screen TVs
- Vintage Pioneer receiver, other components
- Small refrigerators
- Turkey fryer
- So much more…still unearthing! Please, cash or check only, or credit card with fees (2.75%)
- Follow the pink signs & please obey signage.
- As always, please respect the home owner’s and neighbors’ properties and park thoughtfully. Thanks!
- West Grove, PA
June 24 - 26
- The Highlands
- Wilmington, DE
September 9 - 11
- Wawaset Park
- Wilmington, DE
September 23 - 25
How it WorksWe take care of everything
Since 1977, we have provided complete estate sale services and professionaly conducted in-home Tag Sales in Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Whether you are a private individual, executor, trust officer, real estate agent or attorney, Changeover Sales will be be happy to consult with you to best serve your needs in the disposition of one item or a houseful.
All our client needs to do is take what they want and leave the rest to us. We will sort saleable from non-saleable, arrange, price, tag, advertise and sell everything in 2 or 3 days leaving your home “broom clean” ready for the cleaning crew (we can arrange for that, too!).
Within a week, we will furnish you with a check for the proceeds and a report with an itemized accounting of everything that sold.
Our Tag Sales are professionally conducted with the utmost respect for your home & possessions. Attention to even the smallest detail, strong security measures and our friendly professional staff guarantees excellent results.
Our over 4 decades of experience with antiques, fine art, jewelry and household items and our constant exposure to the ever-changing market ensures that your possessions will be properly priced to produce maximum revenue for our client.
We also offer a full & partial estate purchases. If a Tag Sale isn't possible, we can offer a buyout of complete or partial contents of a home. After a purchase price has been agreed to, we will arrange for the packing & removal of all items and pay you immediately.
“Thank you so much for organizing and running the Tag Sale at my Aunt’s house. I was not very comfortable doing a sale...but you two put me immediately at ease. Thank you for treating her things with such respect.”
“...Kay Reilly and the team at Changeover Sales made a very difficult time much easier and as painless as possible.... What could have been a very time consuming process...was handled professionally and with the utmost consideration and courtesy by the team at Changeover Sales. Their experience and expertise was greatly appreciated and an invaluable service.”
Founded by Kay Reilly in 1977, we continue to be family owned and operated with a combined 70+ years of tag sales and appraisal experience. Word of mouth and customer referrals are the backbone of our thriving business and sterling reputation.
We are very proud of our friendly, knowledgeable, professional staff, many who have been with us from the start! We also maintain a vast number of experts who contribute valuable information and opinions on art, antiques, jewelry, etc.